Part 1: The Biscuits
Credit for the framework of this wonderful biscuit recipe goes to Emily from Recipes to Nourish.
Buttery. Melt-in-your-mouth. Four ingredients. Easy peasy.
Need I say more?
- 1 1/4 cup white rice flour (Entice rice flour)
- 1/4 cup excellent tasting honey (liquid)
- 1 pinch of vanilla seeds or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
|Pick subtle tasting and beautiful honey. Use vanilla seeds instead of extract if possible.|
- Process ingredients in a food processor until a ball of dough is formed.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls and flatten slightly between your palms, laying the dough on a buttered and floured non-stick baking sheet.
- If you're feeling compelled, decorate the dough with a cookie cutter imprint.