Craft stores that sell rubber stamps are to me what catnip is to a kitteh!
Plus, they are way cheaper than buying wooden stamps!
- Picked me up a lighthouse and some mistletoe for my stamp collection.
- The cheap and cheerful boxes are for storing pretty bitties like postage stamps and stampy stamps.
- Gold stars are fun and Christmasy for decorating brown paper wrapped gifts...
- ...As is white satin ribbon (R20 for 20 metres from Osmans fabrics).
- The pretty pre-made Christmas postage tags are from Spar.
Need insipration for decoration and creation?
*Heart* this UK Mag!
Sim made me a cuppa, and I indulged in one of my favourite old-fashioned(ish) activities...writing snail mail.
This time of year, it can only be one thing - Christmas cards for geographically scattered family members!
I highly recommend finding someone's latitude and longitude, and brightening their post box!
Even if it's a veritable stranger in the form of a long-lost friend or an out-of-touch family member, I like to think that the holidays give you a reprieve which allows you to say:
'Thinking of you. Happy 2013!'