- 12 tablespoons (15ml x 12) chickpea flour
- 10 tablespoons (15ml x 10) potato starch
- 1 tablespoon (15ml x 1) vegan rice protein powder
- 1 teaspoon (5ml x 1) ground cinnamon
- 1.5 - 2 cups (375 - 500ml) filtered water
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) oil
- your favourite jam
- double thick cream (optional)
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Whisk in 375ml of water till batter is lump free. Add more water a little at a time if a thinner batter is required.
- Stir through the blueberries.
- Use a non-stick crepe pan, lightly oiled, to make the flapjacks. Flip when bubbling.
- Spread with yummy sweet jam and add some double thick cream for decadence.
- Bon appetit!
And to my bu: you make every day of the year love day! :)