- holding your loved one's hand and chatting (thanks bu *kiss);
- enjoying the view of the sun setting over the mountains (see pics);
- the lighthouse beam from Kommetjie;
- the fishing boats coming back into the harbour; and
- the vast array of trotting, barking, playing dogs (as below) that see the beach as their personal playground which I, personally, find amusing to watch (obvious downside - owners that don't pick up their doggy's doo-doo leads to eewww).
- a wedding party taking pictures on the beach;
- two sets of religious groups holding baptisms in the harbour waters; and
- a wedding couple heading to the pier for pictures.
So feast your eyes on...