- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 head of cos lettuce (shredded)
- kalamata olives (de-pitted)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 golden delicious apple (grated)
- fresh coriander (shredded)
- 1/4 cucumber (chopped)
- mini calamondin orange or wedge of lime (juice)
- olive oil (cold-pressed)
- butter curry chicken spice (optional)
- Roast two peeled and sliced sweet potatoes, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt & curry spices, at 220 degrees Celsius for 20 - 22 mins.
- Toss all ingredients together. Drizzle with olive oil and calamondin orange or lime juice. Sprinkle with salt.
- Eat, preferably accompanied by an excellent cup of green tea.